From:
Marilyn Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilyn Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:46:16 -0800

Hello, all.
I just received the following reply from the Atkins diet folks at
www.Atkins.com in response to my request for a list of gluten-free
Atkins products. I’m trying the Atkins diet and, incidentally, would
love to correspond with anyone who has experience using Atkins recipes
and making gluten-free substitutions for their low-carb products. In
particular, I want to figure out a substitute for the Atkins Quick Bake
Mix, which seems to be a staple of many of their recipes and is,
predictably, not listed below as a gluten-free product.
A word of caution. I am unfamiliar with Atkins products. It certainly
could be true, but it is hard to believe that “flatbread,” for instance,
or “cake rolls” are made without gluten. I hope I’m wonderfully
surprised, but meanwhile, do read the labels.
Marilyn

-----
Thank you for your inquiry.
The following is a list of Gluten Free Food Products:
Advantage Bars (only the bars listed below)
Chocolate Coconut
Almond Brownie
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Decadence
Cookies ‘N Crème
Smores
Almond Cream Coffee Cake Mix
Andre’s Carbo Save Rugelach (all flavors)
Beanit Butter
Cake Rolls (all flavors)
Champion Lyte (all flavors)
Cheesecakes (all flavors)
Cheesecake Mix
Chocolate Covered (Almonds, Macadamia)
Chocolate Extract
Chocolate Soy Milk
Cinnamon Praline Almonds
Cinnamon Praline Pecans
Crunchers (all flavors)
Devils Food Cake Mix
Endulge Chocolate Candy Bar (all flavors)
Endulge Ice Cream (all flavors)
Endulge Peanut Butter Cups
Flatbreads (all flavors)
Frozen Fudge Bar Mix
Green Tea Concentrate
Hot Cereal (all flavors)
Ice Cream Mix (all flavors)
Just the Cheese Bars
White Cheddar
Cool Ranch
Just the Cheese Rounds (all flavors)
Ketch-A-Tomato
Lemon Tea Concentrate
Macadamia Nuts (all flavors)
Macadamia Nut Butter
Margarita Mix
Mc Steven’s Cappuccino
Mc Steven’s Cocoa
Mc Steven’s Lemonade
Milk Chocolate Peanuts
Moo Not Soy Milk
Morning Start Bars (only the bars listed below)
Cinnamon Bun
Chocolate Chip Crisp
Chocolate Muffin
Strawberry Crisp
Mousse Mix
Pudding Mix (all flavors)
 Nutlettes
Oven Fried Chicken Seasoning
Pina Colada Mix
Quiches (all flavors)
Ready To Drink Shakes (all flavors)
Salad Dressing (French, Poppyseed)
Salt Water Taffy (all flavors)
Savory Sides (all flavors)
Shake Mixes (all flavors)
Soft Peanut Brittle
Soufflés (all flavors)
Spicy Pepitas Pumpkin Seeds (all flavors)
Splenda
Sugar-Free Gum (all flavors)
Sugar-Free Jelly Beans
Sugar-Free Mints