From:
Gina McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:37:11 -0500

Hi all:

Does anyone experience jumpy/flailing legs at night time?  My husband who
has been GF for over a year has this problem every so often.  He is on a
completely gf diet, so I'm not sure what it could be.  He has had the jumpy
legs before going gf.

He describes it as a type of electrical shock going through the leg and as
a result it just jumps from time to time.  It's always at night and
sometimes starts as he's watching tv.  As a result, he has to go up to bed
to lay/lie down to be more comfortable as they jump.  Although he does say
it doesn't hurt, it's just annoying.  (Especially if I'm trying to go to
sleep too!)  It is rather strange.

I believe there is an actual disorder, restless leg syndrome or something.
I just wanted to see if anyone noted a CD connection.

Thanks

Gina
NJ