From:
Valerie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:02:54 -0700

I ate some delicious GF bread this morning that was raised with yeast.
The other ingredients I believe I can tolerate (rice, flax, sunflower
seeds, vegetable gum & soda).  I feel like I've swallowed a brick that's
just sitting there making me feel tired.  I haven't had this heavy
feeling in my gut since going GF/CF.  Could it be the yeast?  ~Valerie in
Tacoma, WA