From:
Lynda McKeen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:42:35 -0500

I just wanted to interject a comment.  For years, my SIL who is gluten
intolerant, thought she was lactose intolerant because when she ate ice
cream she would become ill.  (They raised cows on a dairy farm and DID drink
the heavy cream of the top) Turns out it was the thickener (gluten) in the
ice cream that made her sick.

Just my 2 cents worth of the conversation.  I guess it really doesn't
hae alot to do with the 2 issues, but just a random thought.

Lynda