From:
Lisa Wicklund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:59:34 EST

Hi Everyone:

I was wondering if all frozen vegetables are processed equally meaning that
we can be sure that they are processed without the use of a gluten base or
that they are in fact processed in a gluten base.

Secondly, I was at Target yesterday and picked up Dr Peter D' Adamo's brand
new book called "Living Right 4 Your Type" . This is the second book of
Eating Right 4 your Type. So far, I find it very very interesting and
validating for own my condition. I am a Type A blood and did not realize how
much undue stress I was putting my body through when I should not have been
doing so. No wonder I have the problems that I do including Celiac. He even
says that that Type A and AB are prone to Celiac Disease while B is prone to
"leaky gut". There are so many cutting edge facts and valuable information to
help all of us in our daily struggles with the disease or diseases we may be
battling. I would say that it will be one of the most worthwhile investments
you could make in a book this year.  I have never seen so many endorsements
of who I am through any book as this. I have read many books, as part of my
training. in the area of psychology which caters to restructuring cognitive
distortions.  During that time, it seemed that for all the info and goodness
these books tried to deliver, there was still and element missing that they
just did not get.  This book fills in that piece.

Hope you are all well and 99.8 percent gluten free.

Lisa