From:
David Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:14:46 GMT

Come to the next North Texas GIG meeting on January 8, 2005 at Harris HEB Hospital in Bedford, TX.

Celiac 101 will be in session from 9:00am to 12:00pm. This class is designed for the newly diagnosed and provides a great introduction to the gf lifestyle. There will be lots of information, resources and tips for gf living.

Beginning at 10:00am, our regular support group meeting will have a video presentation by Michelle Melin-Rogovin, the Program Director for the University of Chicago's Celiac Disease Program. The title of her presentation is "Taming Temptation: Strategies for Maintaining a 100% Gluten Free Diet"

Please bring a GF food item to share along with the recipe.

During the business meeting, we will hear updates from our committees. We also will take nominations for officers at this meeting. Voting will occur at the February meeting.  For further information, please contact David Kline at [log in to unmask]   For directions to the meeting, please visit our web page at www.northtexasgig.com and click on "Meetings and Events"

David Kline
Manager, North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group
www.northtexasgig.com