Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:13:27 -0600

Expandex® modified tapioca starch is a revolutionary ingredient for
gluten-free bakery applications. Visit www.expandexglutenfree.com and
click on "Where to Buy" for retailers that carry Expandex®. Be sure to
check our website regularly as we increase our distribution.
Prepackaged Expandex®
AllergyFree Foods?
877-3-Allergy (877-325-5374)
American Health Foods
5142 W. 95th St.
Oak Lawn, IL
708-423-5099

Celiac Specialties
48411 Jefferson
Chesterfield, MI 48047
586-598-8180

G.F. Joe's Market
5739 Littlerock Rd. SW - Suite 103
Tumwater, WA
360-628-8010

Gifts of Nature
888-275-0003

Gluten-Free Grocery
1922 Mannheim Rd.
Westchester, IL 60154
708-483-8785

Healthy Appetites
44 Long Pond Rd.
Plymouth, MA 02360
508-747-8100

Healthy Haven
80 Main Rd.
Tiverton, RI
401-816-5844

Jewel's Specialty Market
7822 Fairview Rd.
Baxter, MN
218-825-9225

Lingonberries Gluten-Free Market
6300 NE 117th Ave.
Vancouver, WA
360-260-4411

Little Bay Baking Co.
603-828-7236

Nature's Market
26011 104th Ave. SE
Kent, WA
253-854-5395

Navan Foods: The Allergy Free Food Shop
4312 Holland Rd., Suite 115
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
866-707-7706

New Vitality Health Foods, Inc.
9177 W. 151st St.
Orland Park, IL 60462
708-403-0120

Raisin Rack Natural Food Market
4629 Cleveland Ave. NW
Canton, OH 43081
330-966-1515

2545 Schrock Rd.
Westerville, Ohio, 43081
641-882-5886

Rheinlander Bakery
5721 Olde Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80002
303-467-1810
Products made with Expandex®
Azna Gluten-Free
2647 Cameron Park Dr.
Cameron Park, CA 95682
530-677-5810

Celiac Specialties
48411 Jefferson
Chesterfield, MI 48047
586-598-8180

Jules Gluten Free
877-236-3940

Little Bay Baking Co.
603-828-7236

*Expandex® modified tapioca starch does not contain gluten from wheat,
oats, rye or barley.

**The contents of this email are intended for the named addressee only.
confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.   If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format.**