From:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:48:51 -0600

Hi, listmates!

I would like to know if any of you have problems with
potatoes (nightshade veggie/arthritis connection) and which
brands of GF breads/goods you guy to avoid potato
ingredients.

I have noticed that almost every company puts a type of
potato in their products, whether it be starch or flour.  I
know that EnjoyLife Foods has no potatoes in their products,
but they are the only company I have found that does not
contain potatoes.

The potatoes bother me if I eat too many in one sitting or
if I eat the GF goods day after day with potatoes in them.
Even just one piece of GF bread can make my arthritis act
up.

Do any of you have this problem with nightshades?

I will summarize.

Thanks,

Kelli in WY

*******