From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:37:32 -0800

Hi All--

I've been to glutenfreedrugs.com and checked the medication list on DelphiForums, but can't find reliable information regarding what antacids are gluten free. Pfizer won't guarantee Zantac is GF due to possible cross-contamination and Johnson won't guarantee  their Mylanta or Pepsid products are GF due to some labor dispute or testing delay of some kind. I've learned Tums won't guarantee and Maalox just simply isn't GF.

Can anyone suggest something? Thanks.

Ayn in Alabama

Words are things; and a small drop of ink
Falling like dew upon a thought, produces
That which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.
-Lord Byron, (1788-1824)