From:
"Ruth M. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 23:16:33 -0500

After posting a message saying I had a reaction to Lundberg Rice Cakes
but the Company said they are GF.

I received 2 responds saying they have been eating Lundberg Rice Cakes
for 2 to 3 years with no problems and one saying
they eat Lundberg Rice Cakes 2-3 times per day and no problems. one said
they  do react to small amount s of gluten and are  a 'canary'
One responds said  to do my self a favor and switch to Hain's rice cakes
and I would not  have a problem.

Thank-you  all

Ruth Harris NC/USA