From:
Mary Gallahue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:04:53 EDT

Eating experiences in Savannah - - -

If you are going to Savannah, you might consider stopping here for  lunch.
Zunzi's on York St. in the historic district.  I had a  blackened salmon salad.
 They fixed it to my needs even though they were  busy.

You can find it and other places at _http://savannahoffthebeatenpath.com_
(http://savannahoffthebeatenpath.com)   .

Also had dinner at a Thai place on Main St. whose name I don't  remember.
And had a fabulous, fabulous dinner at "Elizabeth on 37th" (on  37th near
Abercorn).  Very expensive, but well worth it.  Always  careful about what they
served me and modified what needed to be modified.

Good trip.  No problems.
Mary in California

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)