From:
Beth Kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:32:00 -0800

Hi All,

I recieved a note from Derek Dowd that I would like to share with you.  For a limited time starting in mid-November, Il Fornaio restaurants will feature 100% corn pasta imported from Italy at the following locations:

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Burlingame
Carmel
San Francisco
Sacramento
Roseville
Walnut Creek
San Jose
Corte Madera

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Beverly Hills
Pasadena
Coronado
Santa Monica
Del Mar
Manhattan Beach

NEVADA
Las Vegas
Canaletto (in Las Vegas)

I plan on calling ahead to the restaurant and make sure that they have it on the menu and check with the chef as to which sauces might be gluten free.  What a treat it would be to eat out at an Italian restaurant gluten free!

Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA