Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:43:31 EDT

Hi I read the post about Hershey's miniatures and decided to call the
company, as I couldn't understand how the big bars would be GF and the small  not.
It made no sense that the company would make two different chocolates one  for
large and one for small bars. And of course they don't. They said  that once
the chocolates share a package they must share stated  ingredients. If one got
a bag of only milk chocolate miniatures, which they  sell, or of dark
chocolate miniatures, which they no longer sell, they  would be GF. The issue is they
share a bag with the wrapped rice  crispies--which has malt in it.  So this is
a judgement call of how much  that concerns you.

Helen