From:
Mary Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2015 18:06:34 -0400

My relatives who are not gluten free love to eat at Culvers - the kids like
their burgers.  I have tried to eat several of their *"labeled" gluten free
*menu items and always became very ill the next day - headache, nausea,
vomiting, diarrhea.
Last summer I questioned the restaurant manager as to how the food is
prepared.  He advised that all the breads and buns are cooked on the same
grill as the chicken and burgers.

This year, the restaurant has added "Udi's Gluten Free Buns", however, all
the other breads, buns, etc, are still all cooked on that same grill.

I explained that what they are doing makes no sense, & tried to explain the
meaning of gluten free, but nothing changes. - not sure if they don't
understand or just don't care.   Mary in MI