From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:42:18 +0000

Friends,
Here's a response to an inquiry about French's Worcestershire sauce:

From: "Relations, Consumer" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Gluten Free List
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:40:58 -0500

Subject:    RE: Gluten Free List

Thank you for contacting us.

French's Worcestershire Sauce is gluten free.

Your continued interest and support of Reckitt Benckiser products is highly
valued and we hope you will continue to rely on our products with complete
confidence and satisfaction.

D. Davis
Consumer Relations Department
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.