Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 00:00:23 -0400

Tracey's Treats happily announces 2 new gluten free, dairy free, rice free
additions to our current product line of convenient, gluten free, Frozen
Millet Bread Dough and Thaw & Bake Cinnamon Roll products:

Thaw and Bake Hot Dog Buns:  Tender, delicious hot dog buns that you bake
fresh at home from frozen, ready to bake shaped dough- so good that even
wheat-eaters enjoy eating them!

Frozen Cinnamon Raisin Bread Dough: Fresh baked in your oven, this bread
will make you remember the raisin bread of your glutenated days,without the
gluten! Just thaw the dough in your bread pan, bake, and enjoy!

Tracey's Treats Products are currently available in PA, and most of its
surrounding states. Contact our distributor, Frankferd Farms Foods,
www.frankferd.com, to see how you can start enjoying our thaw & bake bread
dough products today!

Tracey's Treats products are created by its celiac/gluten intolerant owners
and are produced in a dedicated gluten free facility.

To learn more about Tracey's Treats products, including ingredient listings,
visit our web site at www.traceystreats.com.