From:
H Wubben <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:42:07 -0600

The following is the reply from Chilis restaurant in regards to gluten free food:

 March 28, 2002

Thank you for requesting nutritional information on our menu items.  We
sympathize
with your situation and would like to assist you in determining which menu
items would
meet your dietetic requirements.  Unfortunately, we are unable to provide
this
information.

Our restaurants stock many items that contain ingredients excluded from your
diet.  Most
processed foods contain derivatives of wheat.  Therefore, out of an
abundance of caution
and concern for your health, we cannot recommend menu items that are gluten
free due to
the potential of cross contamination or adulteration.

We appreciate your inquiry and wish you the best of luck.

L. Kelly
Guest Relations

I also wanted to let everyone know that I contacted Hardees in regards to their gluten free products.  They were very kind and sent me an ingredient listing for their products.  2 products were definitely NOT gluten free- the hash rounds (which I used to love), and their curly fries.  These 2 products have wheat flour in them.  For more information, just contact Hardees for a ingredient listing.  (They send mine within a few days).
Heidi