From:
Julianna Wesolek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julianna Wesolek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:34:56 -0500

Dear List server,

Arriving this February we will have 2 new flavors: Reduced Sugar Spicy Peach
Pequin Jam and Reduced Sugar Spicy Pineapple Pequin Jam.  They are just like
our other flavors delicious.  Make great marinades, dipping sauce and more.
Coming soon new recipes for these new flavors!

Our February Special is 15% sale on our Reduced Sugar Jams at our website
www.juliannasdelectibles.com <http://www.juliannasdelectibles.com/>  use
code LC26

Our Jams are all natural with no chemical sweeteners or artificial
flavorings. Check out our website for more information:
www.juliannasdelectibles.com <http://www.juliannasdelectibles.com/>

Julianna Wesolek

100% of the flavor with 65% less sugar!

Did you know we have some great recipes and use ideas on our website that
are Gluten-free?

Take a look at our AD in Gluten-Free Living Magazine!