Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:27:36 -0500

Is worry in your day-to-day vocabulary? Are you tired of potential cross
contamination risks when you go to others' homes?  Do you need to share
microwaves & toasters with housemates?  We have NEW No-Stik Teflon Coated
liners now to make your baking & cooking worry-free!!  Now you can make
toast, grilled cheese, even pizza in ANY toaster; microwave ANYWHERE, or
bake or fry your food ANYWHERE without fear of getting sick.  Not only are
these items economical & reusable up to 100's of times, they are
dishwasher-safe, lightweight, & portable.  Check our new Bakeware section
online at www.AllergyGrocer.com for more details.

Need stocking stuffers or sweet treats?  We have candy canes with NO
artificial colors or flavors, chocolate Santas & gingerbread men lollipops,
& Jewish holiday shaped chocolates from Vermont Nut-Free Chocolates,
lollipop molds & LorAnn ALL natural flavoring oils (corn, soy, nut, &
gluten-free!).

Decorate your cookies with our new , VIBRANT COLORED!!!!, yet ALL NATURAL
sanding sugars & Icing Mixes.

Need recipes for the holidays?  We have recipes for Yule logs, Gingerbread
houses & men, egg-less Eggnog, hamentashen, potato latkes, Kwanza recipes, &
MUCH MUCH more.

If you  haven't visited our website  <http://www.AllergyGrocer.com>
www.AllergyGrocer.com in the last month, you have missed over 100 new
products we've since added.  And we are adding more every day.  We cater to
those with food intolerances & allergies, esp. those with multiple food
issues.  We manufacture our mixes in a totally gluten-free, dairy-free,
nut-free, egg-free, soy-free (except the soy lecithin in some premade
chocolate chips) plant.  And we consider corn, potato, rice, & sulfites an
issue.   And we spend OUR time scrutinizing each & EVERY ingredient &
product or product source we bring in to help reduce the time YOU need to
spend shopping to make your life easier.

Have a SAFE, HEALTHY, & HAPPY Holiday from Miss Roben's, Your Allergy
Grocer!

Jay Berger,

Miss Roben's, Your Allergy Grocer

800-891-0083   <http://www.allergygrocer.com/> www.allergygrocer.com