From:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 11:28:04 -0400

Hello all,

If you’re in the King George and Fredericksburg, Virginia area, you’ll want
to note the following.

For our May meeting, the King George Gluten Intolerance/Celiac Group is
hosting a gluten-free tea! Yes, a sit-down, fancy "schmantzy" tea with all
that entails. Think petite sandwiches, scones, puffs (both sweet and
savory), biscuits, tarts, and the like. Of course, all food will be gluten
free, but there will be some dairy-free and refined sugar-free offerings,
too. Special thanks to Katz Gluten Free and Cavemen Cookies for also
providing some treats for us to enjoy.

Date: Tuesday, May 18, at 6:00 pm

Where: Group leader’s, Shirley Braden’s, home in King George, Virginia
(Please email me if you plan to attend and need directions.)

Read additional details here:
http://glutenfreeeasily.com/category/support-group-and-events/

Hope you can join us for this special event!

Shirley

--
Shirley
Not just gf, but gfe!

Shirley Braden
gfe--gluten free easily blog: http://glutenfreeeasily.com
email: [log in to unmask]
twitter: Shirleygfe
facebook: gfe--gluten free easily
Leader, King George Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Group
Founding Member, The Richmond Health Initiative
Core Council, The West End Gluten Intolerance Group