From:
Cindy Siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:13:31 -0800

Sent to publisher, publicity manager

Re: Lynn Truss' new book

Please forward a copy to the author

You learned more than you ever expected to know about Celiac Disease.
What you also were
not aware of is that many of the people managing CD are doing so for
their children.  And ya
know how mama bear can be.  Talk to the hand?  Now you're talking to
the paw with the claws!

Personally, I think most anything can be funny in the right context.  I
think the rule is that if you are African

American, then you may make fun of African Americans,  lesbians can
laugh about lesbians but everyone
has open season on fat people.   Even that TV show friends constantly
made fun of fat people and it had
terrific ratings for years.  Go figure.  And you can make fun of
lawyers and blondes but not blonde lawyers.
Now you know.

You can make amends by donating a portion of the royalties to Celiac
research
Cindy Siemens, MA,MFT
Psychotherapist