From:
Fred Vandeventer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fred Vandeventer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 07:44:41 -0700

I wanted to let everyone know I found Kinnikinnick products at a health food store I go to frequently for various pastas, crackers, cookies, mixes, etc. Last week when I went I was delighted to see they are now carrying Kinnikinnick products. I had never used them simply because I hadn't ordered on-line, but had been hearing so much about it from this list. They carry frozen goods; muffins, white bread, hamburger buns, etc. and also cake mixes, bread mixes, etc. I tried the frozen white bread, the hamburger buns, and the bread mix and I am very pleased. The bread and buns are just delicious toasted or grilled. The place is Vitamin City, located on the corner of Palos Verdes and Spring Street in Long Beach, CA. It is in a type of strip mall in the parking lot of the Albertsons Grocery Store on that corner of the city. I just wanted to pass along this info for those of you who live in this area. What a great find! That is the first hamburger bun I've had in over two years, so it was great!!

Good luck to all, hope some of you can use this information.

Candy
Long Beach, CA