Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 18:38:04 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Went for a recommended bone density test last week. Didn't get the
results yet. But I thought you may be interested in searching the Net for
an article titled INTERPRETING YOUR BONE DENSITY. You can find this by
typing in http://www.ohanlan.com/bonedensity.htm

Now when my tests come in I will know what direction I must take to
increase my bone strength.

I also contacted a company who was nice enough to send me sample of their
calcium tablets. They are called Citracal Calcium Citrate Ultradense.
You can get them with Vitamin D, also. The box states Citracal and
Citracal +D contains no wheat, barley, yeast or rye; is sugar, dairy and
gluten free and contains no artificial colors. Another good article about
calcium can be found under http://www.warrencl.com/calcium.html
Calcium citrate is considered as the best absorbed calcium according to
this report.

Happy hunting.

Cindy in NJ