From:
Jeff Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 13:01:02 -0500

Jules Gluten Free Graham Cracker/Gingersnap mix is back in production!
We're so confident you'll love it that we'll send you a FREE bag when
you buy two bags of her all-purpose flour. You'll get two 5-pound bags
of her patent-pending flour for $39.90, pay a flat rate of $12
shipping and handling and get a FREE bag of her Graham Cracker/
Gingersnap mix - perfect for pie crusts and snacking!

Here are a couple of reactions we've received from from satisfied
customers.

"I just wanted to let you know that we finally made up the graham
crackers and they were great and surprisingly very simple to make.
Scott enjoyed them as well and gave them a thumbs up."
Dyani B., Santa Rosa, CA

"Thank you for...your hard work and ingenuity in coming up with the
graham crackers.  They are yummy and will be good to have on hand to
make desserts and for snacking."
Michelle B.,

Click below to get your FREE bag of Jules Gluten Free Graham Cracker/
Gingersnap Mix. This is a limited-time offer. Surprise your family
with some easy-to-make, delicious gluten-free graham crackers or
gingersnaps soon!

LINK: http://www.julesglutenfree.com/articles.asp?id=141