From:
MARJORIE W ROGERS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MARJORIE W ROGERS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 14:51:33 -0400

Hello all

Will try again with the message just received re the Celiac story on the NH
Public TV Station.

"I just wanted to let you know that the celiac story will air this
Wednesday,
May 29, at 10 pm on the show "NH Outlook" on New Hamphire Public
Television.
The segment has been promoted on NH Public Radio, so the broadcast date
should be safe.

I forgot to mention that once the celiac story has been broadcast, it will
also be streamed on our website www.nhptv.org

Marge Rogers
Natick, MA