From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:48:38 -0400

When I saw the post about Whole Foods bread I decided to go to the source and get the truth.  Following is from Lee Tobin who runs the GF bakeshop for Whole Foods

-------------------------

Hi Richard,

I checked my listserv emails at 5am this morning, so I hadn't seen this
one yet. Thanks for forwarding it.

We have not discontinued any of our breads. In fact we are looking to
introduce a new sourdough version of our bread in the next few months,
as well as dinner rolls and hamburger buns. Our products were however
removed from our Canadian store shelves due to labeling issues, and we
are working towards reintroducing them as son as we can.

Feel free to post this to the listserv.

Thanks,
Lee

Lee Tobin