From:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:35:24 -0800

I had the opportunity to try some gluten -free RC Fine Foods delicious items they now supply to restaurants, hotels and cruise ships.  BREAKING NEWS -now available for the home! Yippee!

They have decided to do their first ever give-away of these GF items: http://is.gd/h6cND

I am HIGHLY impressed with the incredible versitality they have in recipes in the home kitchen, the incredible delicious flavors they add to meals, as well as the Chef Anthony Todaro who is behind the development of these GF products.   http://is.gd/h6cwk

Tina Turbin
www.TinaTurbin.com
www.GlutenFreeHelp.info "My Other Undeniable Cause"
www.DannyTheDragon.com
Nominee for Best Children's Picture Book 2009
International Book Awards Finalist -Children's Novelty & Gift Book 2010
National Indie Excellence Awards Finalist -Children's Picture Book 2010
Mom's Choice Awards 2010- Silver Recipient
Disney Media, Parent's Choice Award 2010
www.GlutenFreeHelp.info "My Other Undeniable Cause"