From:
Amanda Hayward-Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 16:50:53 -0400

Hi,

I have a wierd question for everyone on the list. While investigating hidden
sources of gluten I have discovered that I get definite reactions (mostly
wooly head) to some seemingly innocent foods containing salt. An example is
canned salmon whose ingredients are merely salmon and salt. Could salt be
contaminated with gluten? Has anyone else experienced anything like this or
am I going crazy!

Many Thanks

Amanda
Amanda Hayward-Lester Ph.D