From:
Daniel Mullings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 23:27:59 -0400

HELP

IM CONFUSED!

My kids have self diagnosed celiac as do I.

My two and a half has it the worst,shes always sick from something.

my confusion is that i read about annatto.she had reactions to several
things with these colors.

i also read of candita and spruce,What is this and how do we know what the
limit is.

I will not put any of my kids through testing because the obvios is to
delete what is bad.the only problem is rabecca had reactions to
everything,most foods,infant soy milk,dimatapp when she was younger,most
cough medicines.we had to buy a cuogh medicine for diabetes patients . we
asumed she grew out of that and are now finding she still has minor symtoms
as we delete and avoid all the foods we are reacting to.

im also concerned about eggs and meat. since what we react to can get into
our blood then can what were eating contain particals from what the animal
ate? can this be why we are still sick on different days? or is it these
other allergies creeping back?

WHERE DO WE STOP ? DO I HAVE TO MAKE MY FAMILY VEGITARIANS?

Please excuse my spelling and lack of capitols here and there.,

TIA

LYNDA