From:
Cecilia McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:37:31 -0500

Hi!  Noticing the posting a couple of days ago about Dean Foods Milk
Chugs really bothered me because I love these.  So just a few minutes
ago I called and a very nice person named Sandy said " There is no
gluten in Dean's Chocolate Milk Chugs."  The only possible suspect
ingredient I could think of was cocoa and she assured me it was gluten
free.  She said she had been working with this product for six years and
it has never contained gluten.  She also said it is not on a quote
dedicated line, but all other products on that line are also gluten
free.  I was crushed to hear the summary that everyone said it contained
gluten.  This is the first thing I grab every morning.   If you are now
totally confused over conflicting posts please call Dean Foods
1-800-395-7004 or use your own judgment.

Cecilia, TX