From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:15:10 -0400

My local stores (both health food and supermarkets) have begun carrying
two new lines of frozen entrees that include some really delicious
items.  They are in Green Guru and Curry Classics produce lines, both of
which are produced by Deep Foods, Inc.  (www.deepfoods.com)  From the
ingredient lists, the entrees I list below appear to be gf.  I have not
contacted the company to verify that however.

GREEN GURU entrees that I've tried:  Pad Thai (excellent), Thai
Vegetables in Red Curry (very good), and Channa Masala (excellent).  You
need to add rice to the Channa Masala to make it a full meal.  The Thai
Vegetables and Channa Masala are also dairy free.  I'm not sure about
the Pad Thai.

CURRY CLASSICS entrees that I've tried:  Chicken Curry, Chicken Tikka
Masala, and Chicken Biryana -- all very good.  The Chicken Curry is also
dairy free.

Many of these entrees are spicy, so beware!  :)

Dawn @ the Jersey Shore