From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:45:01 PST

Listmates,  Thanks to all of you responding to my queries on GF pasta.
I have an informal summary of the responses I got for pastas, and the
satisfaction of knowing there are many of you out there that have far
more experience, and better educated taste buds than mine.  The three
leaders in pasta are: Bi-Aglut, Pastariso and Tikyada.  All are
availabel through the Gluten Free pantry or Rice Inovations, Inc. Also,
I need to check my local Health Food stores more closely. Guess I'm just
used to shopping the supermarkets.

Special thanks to Jenny, Lee, Joel, Diane in NJ, Joanne in Ontario,
Becky in Iowa, Chuck in El Paso, Jessie, Ellen in Boston, Deborrah, The
Maxwells, and Bernice in Richmond Heights. Your support is greatly
appreciated.  I know there are many more I have not listed, and its not
because I'm unappreciative.  I cannot say thanks enough for your
assistance and understanding.  Be good and take care.  Dave T. in
Mentor. OH