From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:53:56 -0400

I wonder why this question has come up at all.  I find it extremely easy to
quickly browse through the messages  and even delete some such as a listing
of a meeting in another city.  I find most of the posts to be very helpful
and infomative, even if they don't always pertain to me.  Even if I don't
travel to the same city that someone is writing about in a post, seeing the
replies may make me want to go there, too.  I personally just think it's
easy to quickly browse rather than to make the listservers go through a big
hassle of trying to divide out the messages, and how do you always decide
what category to put them in , and I would think that this would be a big
expense for them to do this and also very time consuming, probably
impossible.  I'm satisfied and grateful to everyone for the way things are
now, but I do respect this posters opinion.  Karen from Central NY, USA