From:
Hyanna and Sam Revitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 14:29:28 -0700

Dear Listmates,
        I have a friend with an autistic son who just turned five.  She
has some results from some blood tests and her doctor is out of town this
week.  Can anyone help me with these numbers?  Endomysial Ab, IgA results
were negative one to twenty.  The reference range is negative, negative
one to twenty.  Does anybody know what this means?  The lab also
mentioned number 57, and this mother has no idea what this might be in
reference to.  Thank you very much for any help you can give me.
Hyanna Revitch