From:
Lasagna90 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 00:04:51 EST

My three year old daughter was diagnosised with Celiac about 1.5 years ago.
The doctors say there is a chance it was "transitory" i.e. she would grow out
of it.  Now, she is three and it's time to challenge her with gluten, but we
don't want to change her diet too much because she is doing so well avoiding
wheat and we don't want to confuse her.

Does any one know of a gluten powder or other product I could get that I could
use to challenge her system for a few months with out changing her diet?  Any
general advice about a challenge would be appreciated as well.

Thanks
Mike