Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 1995 09:10:21 -0400

I do not want to mislead anyone about the chili. I was passing that on from
the Houston support group newsletter.
    I called wendy's at 1-800-829-3639 and they are sending information on
the source of the modified food starch,and other ingredients.
   Also I have tried the chili at many different locations and have not had
any trouble what so ever. If there is somethilng wrong I will have a reaction
in about 20 minutes.
    She also thought it would be from the same supplier and recipe whether in
Canada or US,but she is sending written info on this also.
      When I first tried it I said this is to good to be true and only ate a
half of cup to see if anything would happen.
      When I recieve written information from wendy's I will post it.

               Gluten free in Tennessee