From:
Chris Spreitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Spreitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:08:14 -0400

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group is participating in a free
dental screening as part of an ongoing dental enamel defects in
celiac disease study sponsored by the Celiac Disease Center at
Columbia.

The screening is open to all individuals diagnosed with celiac
disease, you do not have to be a member of WCSSG.  The screening will
take place on Sunday July 18 from 10am to 4 pm at Phelps Memorial
Hospital in Sleepy Hollow, NY.  Dr. Ted Malahias, DDS will do the
screening.  We are hoping to see a better turn out of volunteers for
this screening than what we had in May.  Please consider helping out
by donating ten minutes of your time to this important study.

Contact Dr. Malahias to schedule your screening time, or come to
Phelps Memorial Hospital between 10 am and 4pm.  Call 860-857-7288 or
email [log in to unmask] to schedule.

Thanks
Chris Spreitzer
WCSSG