Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:24:12 -0400

Hello all!! I hope you have had a great holiday weekend!

If you haven't heard of The Gluten Free Exchange, please visit www.gfexchange.com right away!! You will find the site to be loaded with information and helpful links. I also offer for sale T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Stickers, and Magnets.

The catalog can be found at http://www.gfexchange.com/catalog.0.html The logos are aimed to increase awareness of Celiac Disease. The KIDS' shirts are great--Especially with SCHOOL and DAYCARE starting again. Check them out!!

BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL FOR SEPTEMBER--FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!! Place your order soon for fast delivery.

YOU CAN HELP RAISE AWARENESS
Ginger McCann
The Gluten Free Exchange
103 Danbury Yard