From:
Karen Cockrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:24:24 -0400

Didn't get a lot of answers, but two people advised me to check the Rapid
City GiG Support Group web site  _www.blackhilsceliacs.org_
(http://www.blackhilsceliacs.org) .

What a neat web site - gave me a list of all the restaurants in the area
that were good for GF eating, plus a list of grocery stores and health food
stores in the area where i could purchase GF items.   Thanks to the  Black
Hills Celiacs!

Two suggestions for Beau Jo's pizza (which was on the Black Hills list) and
 the Outback (which is one of my favorites anyway).  One suggestion was for
 Boston's Pizza, which I couldn't find on the internet and wasn't listed on
the  support group's web site.  I'm wondering if she also meant Beau Jo's
pizza.  I was told that Beau Jo's is a chain out of Denver, CO.  I  haven't
had pizza since we left Sedona, AZ, so am really looking forward to Beau
Jo's.

Thanks to all who made suggestions.

To the two of you who wanted info on being full time RV'er and celiac, I am
 sending you both an email with some ideas and suggestions of what it's
been like  to be GF and still travel full time in an RV.  Not as challenging as
it was  when we first started six year ago - many more places for GF food
now.

Karen
currently in Colorado