From:
Claire Lazebnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:51:42 EDT

I just wrote a letter about receiving Mi-Del ginger snaps made with wheat
flour from Cecilia's Gluten-Free Grocery.  I just received an e-mail AND a
phone call from Cecilia who apologized profusely for the error--apparently
the distributor sent them the wrong kind of ginger snaps.  She said she would
call everyone who had placed an order to make sure no one ate the wrong ones.
 She was quite lovely about it and I wanted to let everyone know how nicely
and quickly she responded.

Well, it's a good lesson about always reading labels carefully.

I'd also like to thank whoever it was who suggested making tortillas out of
Chebe bread mix.  I tried doing that today and my kids ate them faster than I
could make them--and I have an electric tortilla maker!  They're going to
become a staple in our house.

Claire