From:
Leanne & Steven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leanne & Steven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:58:31 -0400

Hi,
We are traveling to Europe with our 10-year-old son, and are looking for tips on restaurants and food-buying in Paris, Strasbourg, Innsbruck (or Switzerland in general), Tuscany, and Rome.  If any of you have had experience in any of these locations in the past year or so and can give us advice on specific restaurants or how/where to buy kid-friendly foods, we would appreciate it.
Thanks!
Leanne