Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 20:26:22 EST

Hi All!

Mark your calendars! Our meeting on December 16th will feature Cynthia
Kupper, Executive Director of the Gluten Intolerance Group. She is an especially
fascinating speaker and is the most knowledgeable person on gluten intolerance
that I know.

I hope you can all join us at 7:30 p.m. in the Auditorium of the Main
Harrison Hospital. We will feature some X-mas goodies and all learn a lot more about
gluten intolerance.

Call if you have questions.
Sue Eliot 360 275-0171 or [log in to unmask]