From:
Violla Orloff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Violla Orloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 16:09:16 -0700

Dear Listmembers:

  Can you help this lady find a doctor who will test her for celiac disease?  You will be doing a good deed.

  Thanks,

  Vi Orloff
  CDF

  I am a 23 year old female suffering from all of the symptoms listed on your web site. When I was 15 the doctors finally agreed to do a scope to find the source of my constant stomach pain and discomfort. They removed a softball sized cyst from my duodenum. I have still been in pain everyday since. I have seen 16 doctors in the last two years and they have all refused to do a celiac test. I have three people that are very close to me that all have the condition and were diognosed in different states. Can you tell me if there is a doctor around that can and will test me...... I live in Scottsbluff Nebraska. Thank you so much for your site and all your helpful information.