Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:31:38 -0500

What exactly do we mean by sweet seduction? Well, it depends on the palate
of the one being seduced. It could mean an amazing gourmet breakfast in
bed, an intimate dinner for two or perhaps just a simple, yet elegant bit
of chocolate decadence. In Glutenfreeda.com's February issue we will
explore great seductive recipes all the way from breakfast to dessert.
After all, being gluten-free doesn’t mean you have to forego a little
sweet seduction now and then!

Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to roll up your sleeves and
create a beautiful, decadent gluten-free treat that will certainly seduce
his or her belly!  This month we have several amazing desserts perfect for
Valentine’s Day. We’ve included the difficulty rating so you can pick a
recipe that best suits your culinary abilities.  If you're not into sweets
or are looking at creating a gourmet gluten-free breakfast in bed or
romantic dinner for two - this month we have four amazing menus perfect
for both occasions.  Don't forget to check out our on-line cooking class
on making a decadent dessert - Chocolate Glazed Nut Mousse Cake - the
perfect Valentine's treat for the die hard chocolate lover!

If you're looking for great one-dish solutions, this month check out our
article - Two Delicious Skillet Dinners.  Also this month we bring you two
mouthwatering gluten-free bread puddings.  And don't miss our monthly
feature article contributed by our friends from the Gluten Free Passport -
Eating Out: Gluten Free Air Travel is Possible!  And finally new this
month is our Product Test Review on Kay's Naturals Protein Snack Chips and
Gluten-free Cereals.

As always, this is only the beginning of what Glutenfreeda.com has to
offer.  Our recipe archives are now well over 4,000 gluten-free recipes,
each month we offer several gluten-free menus (plus many, many archived
menus for you to choose from), beauty & fitness tips and so much more!  Be
sure to check us out on Valentine's Day for an exciting new offer - Visit
www.glutenfreeda.com!