From:
Dara Skydancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 21:51:06 -0500

[log in to unmask] (John Poindexter) wrote:
Does anybody know of a gf multi-vitamin, iron supplement, and a
calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement available in the St. Louis area?

Here is the number and address of a company that has very good multivitamins
and supplements.  I used to take the "Men's Formula" which was a good
multivitamin.  All their products are free of soy, corn, wheat, lactose,
sugar, ummmmm, everything except rice, from which the B-vitamins are derived.
 They use no fillers or additives.  I suggest calling them to make sure.  I
have found them to be quite knowlegable about their products.

800-800-8080
The Winning Combination Inc.
Santa Monica, CA. 90404

I take a magnesium, zinc, calcium supplement from  Solgar Laboratories.
They are corn, wheat, yeast, soy, and dairy free. I buy them at my local
health food store, but here is there address.

Solgar Laboratories
Leonia, N.J. 07605

Good luck