Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 02:03:36 -0500

I received this email from See's Candy:

Thank you for visiting Sees.com.  Our Quality Assurance Manager advises
that almost all our candies have the potential to cross contact with
other foods that contain gluten because we use common equipment to
manufacture many of our confections.

At this time there are only six (6) items offered by See's that our
Quality Assurance Manager would consider gluten free:

16 oz Almond Royal tin
16 oz Toffee-ettes tin
Assorted Sugar Sticks
Sugar Twists
Candy Canes
See's Dark Chocolate with Almonds Candy Bar

I hope this information is helpful.  Thank you for your interest in
See's Candies.

Ananda Morehead
See's Candies Customer Service