From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:18:35 -0800

Dear List mates,

I received a number of messages telling me that I provided a bum link
for Google Base and teh gluten free savory cracker recipe. Thank you
to those that responded to my posting. I'm encouraged that you want to
read the recipe and I'm sorry that you are having issues. I've tested
the crackers on family and strangers, and none has commented that they
are icky. That is certainly the first step in gluten-free baking
<grin>.

Here is the link I copied from my Google Base Account Posting:
http://base.google.com/base/items?oid=11744529277168920777. I also put
the URL into a browser URL directly, and I was successful.

But if you still have trouble go to http://base.google.com and search
for "gluten free crackers" (leave off the quotes). I found three
entries this morning, and one of them is mine.

Please let me know if you have continued trouble.

Vic

By the way, Google Base is not exactly easy to use yet. It is still a
beta offering. Unless you use the file upload (pretty geeky at this
point), you'll find that Google Base deletes spacing punctuation and
reduces all spaces to just one space when you enter information by
hand. I'll keep experimenting with Base. It looks like a great start
to me. (But then again, Google is just across the street from where I
work.)