Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 18:34:08 -0400

I went to our group mtg. last night and the president of our group said that
the color "Red #40" wasn't GF. I asked her where she got her information, and
she couldn't remember, she said it was when she was first diagnosed which was
about 4 yrs. ago. Has anyone heard of this or have any information about
this? Just thought I'd ask because I have been drinking soda which has this
color in it for about a month so I have prob. done alot of damage,but I would
like to know for sure. Any help will be appreciated!  Thanks!
Evey