Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 23:11:58 -0400

I wanted to add another detergeant to the list.

We use detergeant from Coastline Products.  I have to be very careful of
fragrances and colorings.  The detergeant is 19.95 a gallon, including
shipping.  I use 2 tablespoons per load and other than stains am totally
satisfied.  I also use some non chlorine bleach on the whites.  Stains will
need help from something else.  Anyway, Coastline makes several products we
use, especially around our epd allergy shots.  Their phone is 800-554-4111.
 FAX is 800-554-6861.

Hope this helps someone.
RCHarber