From:
C. Osborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:21:06 -0700

Hey guys,

      I know that Caramel Color is something to stay
away from if it contains gluten.  I recently
discovered that CocaCola and Pepsi and basically all
of the darker colored sodas have caramel color in
them.  Do you any of you know what sodas are ok to
drink?  I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Chris

====

Thanks, Chris "All punishment is mischeif, all punishment in itself is
evil." [log in to unmask]